Thursday, March 5, 2009

yes I am blogging about soap

I am the girl that cannot go into Sephora because I will no doubt get a headache from the smells.  I cannot walk by the perfume dept in ANY department store.  My lotion & deodorant are unscented.  And my shampoo is always minty and clean smelling.  Never fruity.  I do wear Kai oil as my fragrance, but thats as far as I go...Therefore my favorite thing in the world is the Trader Joes Pure Castille soap.  You can wash/clean anything and everything with it.  Since I have to wash my hands a bagillion times a day, this soap doesnt dry them out.  Plus I can wash binkies and sippies with it - without harming them with nasty chemicals.  This stuff is the bomb!


With that said - I was at my friends house the other day (yes I have a friend here) and she had this hand soap in her bathroom.  I am obsessed with this stuff now "Palmolive Naturals, Pomegranate & Mango"...Not sure if we have it back at home, but if we do, go buy it cause its yummy!  


(couldnt find a picture of the hand soap, but I am sure the shower gel is bomb too)

<3>



No comments:

Post a Comment