Monday, March 9, 2009

Did you know I make bows???

OK- this one is just for Jill- sorry for being a slacker :)
About 6 months ago, I asked my good friend where she got her adorable barrettes for her twin daughters. She told me she buys them at some posh kid boutique in Rancho. Being the nosey person I am, I asked her how much she paid- I just about threw up when she told me 12 bucks a piece! Are you kidding me??? I thought to myself- "I can make those!" And that's what I did.

I make clips and barrettes for all hair types. I make small bows and large bows that clip onto headbands for babies, small alligator clip barrettes, and clippies for newborns or finer hair. Seriously if you want any, or know anyone who may like some, let me know- I love arts and crafts at naptime!






(Photography by Jen Badraun- By His Grace Photography)

2 comments:

  1. Ok Ambra..I love the bows you made for Lila and I want more!!! How do I go about ordering them? Do you have any of the stretchy knit or are they all crochet style? I would Love a white stretchy headband with a cute pink bow. Let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Wow, I even got a shout out. Yessss!!! haha OK I LOVE your bows!!!!!! As you may have seen, my daughter has a mop of red curls on her head. The only thing I can do with it at this point is throw a bow in it. But the ones I get always fall out! I love the alligator clips, or ones that actually CLIP on, not just pinch the hair. You get me?? Ok ok I want some!!!!!

    ReplyDelete