Friday, March 13, 2009

On the town!

Looking for something great, fabulous or wonderful to do? Want to feel like a woman again? Want to be completely spoiled rotten? Who wouldn't!?


I had the lucky chance to find just what we all could use.


It was my 27th birthday on 3/10 and all I wanted was a nice romantic dinner with my hubby, no kids, no family just me and him. He planned the perfect night.


Studio at the Montage Resort, Laguna Beach. Check it out, plan a special night and you will find yourself feeling like one sexy motha in no time!


Here's a quick review of our night:


Front row, ocean/sunset view

Non-alcoholic Mojito (cause I'm 9mo prego)

Hot olive bread with the BEST butter I've ever had (I think the cow was in the kitchen it was that fresh)

Asparagus Soup with truffle oil, heaven in my mouth, compliments of the chef.

Beet salad for me, prawns for the man, both to die for!

More Mojitos

Braised Short Ribs...melt in your mouth good and Atlantic Sea bass better than we've ever had.

Butterscotch Pudding with Banana Fritters and Coconut Passion Fruit Cream Cake for dessert.


Let me tell you what girls it was a night to remember! 3 hours of dinner and conversation at a swanky resort with my favorite person and I am feeling ALL woman!


You should enjoy a night there too!


Ashley

2 comments:

  1. You should be a sales rep for them - I AM SOLD! too bad I am millions of miles ACROSS THE FREAKING OCEAN...

    maybe this summer?!?

    ReplyDelete