Tuesday, March 17, 2009

sophie the giraffe

My Mom got this toy for Strider as an "airplane" toy, on our way back over here.  She told me she had heard they were a big deal & all babies LOVE to chew on them.  I thought they looked more like a dog chew toy and was a little reluctant to give it to him.  He now is in love with this thing.  We dont go anywhere without it.  Katie, I am sure Lila is right around the corner from teething as well...This thing is awesome.  I have given him other "teethers" and he usually doesnt hold interest long and ends up dropping it.  Not Sophie.  So I just googled and found out there is a whole Sophie (which we had named Raffi, not knowing her real name was Sophie) world out there - with all things Sophie.  Go here to check more stuff out, its worth it!

ps.  I think my Mom got this little guy (or girl, haha) at the Wee Loft in Dana Point, although I am not 100% sure...

xx ahna

No comments:

Post a Comment